A senior team united by a vision of support: "Entrepreneur with you".
Each mission is the birth of a new human adventure, shared, which flourishes in the creation of value. We mobilize and make available to you our experience, our expertise and our operational capabilities as we did for our own companies in the past.
- French by birth, has been established in Canada for 30 years. He is an entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience in accompanying and setting up French companies in Canada.
- In 1997, he joined the Canadian corporate office of Rhône-Alpes International in Montreal, where he was director from 2001 to 2012. During this period, he contributed to the support of more than 500 companies and the establishment of more than 80 subsidiaries in 10 years.
- At the end of 2012, Laurent created Rezoway and today, with his team, accompanies more than 50 companies on a regular annual basis in both Canada and the United States.
- Didier has acquired expertise in communication strategy and international marketing services.
- A journey placed under the sign of the brand strategy in the fields of sports industry, tourism and energies.
- Since 2013, he has accompanied and advised French, Swiss and German SMEs on behalf of Rezoway in North America.
- With degrees in Economics and Marketing Communication, Olivier has managed consulting agencies (Publicis, DDB, TBWA, Cossette) and has over 25 years of experience in the business world, both in Canada and in France.
- Expertise in retail and food marketing communication in France.
- Expertise in accompanying the implementation of business strategy and marketing of the offer in Canada.
Rezoway - Toronto
- Bilingual executive who has successfully built and managed international sales and marketing teams for market-leading companies.
- Enhanced business acumen with the ability to design and execute a wide range of development and marketing strategies designed to establish a significant presence in target markets while increasing revenues and profitability.
- Strategist who operates from end to end, from concept to implementation of innovations, generating secure growth for companies.
- Expert focus on customer needs, consumer demand influences (1 on 1) and excels in creating sales channels, as well as integrating sales and marketing processes.
- International success in building strategic alliances, increasing revenues and building brand recognition for any size company.
International Business Advisor and Business Centre Manager
- Originally from France and with an MBA in International Management from Quebec, Bruno specializes in international and local business development and the implementation of SMEs. He has worked for several years in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, both in Paris and in Montreal.
- Its expertise is focused on overseas missions, long term support for start-ups, end-to-end consultancy for exporting SMEs and local and international event management.
- At Rezoway, Bruno has expertise in the following sectors: Industry, IT, Retail, Food and Fashion. He also has cross-functional expertise in the company's global business including the management of one of our business centers, website, social networks and suppliers.
SBP Rezoway United States - WEST
- French-American citizen living in San Diego (California) for over 12 years.
- Business lawyer, for almost 30 years with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, coming from his experiences in various High-Tech industries.
- Being able to navigate both Civil and Common Law systems, active members of the American (California, Washington DC), Canadian (Quebec) and European (France) Bars, he is a natural resource for French-speaking entrepreneurs and companies wishing to set up or develop their business with the United States.
- Lionel has been associated with Rezoway's development in North America since 2016 and is its legal referent in the US.
SBP Rezoway USA - EST
- For the past 10 years, Matt has worked with companies between France and North America. A former officer in the U.S. Air Force, Matt graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Bilingual and bi-national (France and the United States), Matt has a unique background that has served him well in business development for French SMEs in the following fields: precision machining and industrial machinery, aeronautics and aerospace, solar energy, pharmaceuticals, winter sports, agri-food, computers, the Internet of Things and fashion.
- With a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Area Studies and a minor in French, Matt was project manager for the business development agency for the Rhône-Alpes region in France, became U.S. sales director and interim director of the Atlanta office before creating his own consulting firm in 2014. Matt has an extensive network in the U.S., Canada and of course in France.
International Affairs Advisor
International Project Manager
Partner Rezoway ONTARIO
Partner Rezoway USA
SBP Rezoway USA - EST
Common features of the RW team
- To have completed the personal and business implantation abroad
- Know how to create companies in various sectors of activity
- Have coached and managed resources
- Mastering specific expertise
- Being a local decoder of business culture
- Sharing the same vision of customer service: commitment, integrity, efficiency
- Getting involved in causes we care about
Strategic Business Partner
You can't be competent in everything, everywhere.
That's why we have created a network of individuals considered as direct collaborators of Rezoway, linked sectorially and geographically, who guarantee a homogeneity in working methods and share the same sense of customer service.
What is SBP profile?
- Entrepreneurial background and sensitivity
- Anteriority and seniority established in its market
- Proven expertise and skills in a profession, industry or sector on its territory
- Sharing Rezoway's values (Humility, Transparency, Integrity and Responsiveness)
- References and business cases proving its expertise and legitimacy on its market
What is their role?
To deliver in Rézoway standards, the services of validation, market prospection or territory implementation.
I want to know more about:
Who we are